Campaigns

Annual Fund Drive

Each year, Nebraska Christian Schools has a campaign to raise funds to meet that year’s general budget requirements.  The fiscal year runs July 1-June 30, and the Annual Fund Drive’s goal is to close out the fiscal year on June 30 with all budgetary needs met.

Approximately 75% of general budget needs are met by tuition, fees, and other expected income.  That leaves 25% of general budget needs to be met through the Annual Fund Drive.  The Annual Dinner and Benefit Auction, Remember Campaign, mailings, and other campus events are all part of our Annual Fund Drive each year.

Remember Campaign

Do you want to give regularly to NCS, but have trouble remembering to do so?  Then join our REMEMBER team of regular monthly givers!  These regular givers are the backbone of NCS as we can plan and depend on their gifts each and every month.  Gifts can be mailed in monthly, or you can set up a direct withdrawal from your bank account so that you never forget to give.  Gifts of any amount ($5, $10, $25, $100+) are welcome and greatly appreciated!

 

“The Next 50 Years” Capital Campaign

With over 50 years of use, the gym/dining/music building, the girls’ dorm, and the boys’ dorm are no longer meeting the needs of NC students, staff, and visitors.  It is time for the campus to get a badly-needed overhaul to prepare it to serve for another 50 years.

Learn more.
Give online to this project.