We believe that all truth is God’s truth; therefore, integrating faith and learning is an important and deeply valued characteristic of our curriculum. Students study a rigorous, Christ-centered, college prep curriculum that is enhanced with electives in music, the arts, industrial technology, business, and foreign language.
- Biblically integrated curriculum
- 97% of NC graduates attend college
- Student/teacher ratio 11:1
- Four-day school week
- College credit may be earned as juniors and seniors
- Personal, professional help with college choices and scholarships
- SAT and ACT test prep available
- Elementary, junior high, and high school
We use materials and books from A Beka; Apologia; Bob Jones; Dave Ramsey; Holt, Rinehart, Winston; Houghton-Mifflin; Summit Ministries; and Write Source, to name a few.