If you would like to participate in the 2023 Silent Auction, please click here to preview items and place your bids!
Nebraska Christian Benefit Auction 2023
The generosity of partners like you has been vital to Nebraska Christian’s ability to provide quality Christian education over the past 64 years. Our mission has always been to assist the family and church by providing a Christ-centered education, equipping students with a Biblical worldview, and encouraging a love relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. The spiritual battle is ever-present; this is the time for Christian education to thrive.
Your support of the Dinner and Benefit Auction has helped Nebraska Christian realize a net profit of over $3,200,000 over the past 20 years including the blessing of a successful auction in 2020 during the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic. This generosity has afforded NC the ability to continue to provide scholarships for those students who may not otherwise have been able to attend and supplement the salaries of our talented teachers.
As we prepare for the 2023 Dinner and Benefit Auction, we are praying that the Lord will continue to bless this very important event during these uncertain times. The past three years have brought many hardships for families, businesses, and ministries. Nebraska Christian is blessed to be able to offer our students a quality Christian education, however, the need for additional assistance for scholarships and staff salaries is becoming more and more imperative. We are looking for people to partner with us to make this year’s event one that will bountifully provide this crucial support. Please take a look at the list of all the ways you can help! We ask you to be in prayer for this event and for the continuation of the support that we have been so blessed with in years past.
Ways that you can help:
Providing items, gift certificates, or services
• Your enlarged and matted business card will be displayed next to your donated item, you will be listed on our online auction, and our Impact publication which is distributed to over 2,500 patrons.
• Underwrite the Event: All proceeds will be directly applied to underwriting the auction event and to teachers’ salaries.
• Fund Student Scholarships: Help make education at Nebraska Christian available to as many as possible. A scholarship can make all the difference in a child’s life!
Corporate Giving with Table Reservation
• Gold Level: $5,000 + | 8 guests
• Silver Level: $2,500 – $4,999 | 8 guests
• Bronze Level: $1,000 – $2,499 | 8 guests
If you sponsored a table, click here to RSVP your guest names.
Thank you for being a charitable cornerstone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Brandi J. Flynn Development Specialist Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NC Office Phone: 308.946.3836