Thank you for your interest in Nebraska Christian Schools. Any currently open positions are listed below. You may download a certified application here or a staff (non-teaching) application here. For more information on any of these postings, please contact Superintendent Tim Hekrdle at 308-946-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nebraska Christian Schools is looking for an elementary level paraeducator who claims their faith to be in Jesus Christ. If you are gifted in working with K-6 students at the direction of our certified teacher(s), this may be a fit for you.
We are an accredited school offering a competitive wage and benefits. NCS holds a family and commuter friendly 4-day school week. The schedule, along with the staff and student climate, combine to make for an amazing environment. Specific grade level assignment will be suited to the strengths of the team.
Click here to learn more about our Vision, Mission, and Core Values. If this sounds like a place where you could thrive, we invite you to apply!
Please mail or email a staff application and letter of interest (also include resume and letters of reference if you have them) to the following address:
Tim Hekrdle (email@example.com)
Nebraska Christian Schools
1847 Inskip Ave.
Central City, NE 68826
- Under 29.5 hours/week
- Work with both teachers and students to help provide best practice in supporting student achievement and development.
- Working one-on-one or with small groups of students to practice or support teaching through lessons.
- Communicating with teachers on both growth and lack of growth seen while working with students.
- Supporting the academic and behavior of a student in and outside the classroom.
- Ensure that all our students receive a safe, respectful, and responsible learning environment that is rooted in the truth of God’s Word.
Duties such as but not limited to: recess duty, teacher aid (checking, organizing, and preparing of lessons given by the teacher), specials support (going to P.E./art/extra classes with students), possibly a few before/after school duties.