Nebraska Christian Classical Academy (NCCA)
a collaborative education model putting the parent in control of their child’s paideia (worldview and educational molding). We are here to partner with and provide support for new and seasoned homeschool families in the Grand Island area.
At NCCA, we believe that…
- Christ is the beginning and the end of all of our educational pursuits. All things flow from Him and return back to Him. He is the unifying principle that binds all things together.
- The goal of education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue. We accomplish this by feeding the child’s soul with the good, the true, and the beautiful.
- It is the job of the parent and the church to cultivate the affections and habits of a child. NCCA is here to support those institutions in carrying out their God-given responsibilities.
- We desire to preserve and pass on the Western Tradition. Students should gain a sense both of who they are and what they have been given in the context of both God’s creation and human history.
- The created world, or reality, is linguistic, therefore we have a strong emphasis on the language arts and mathematics (language in number).
Learn More About Classical Education and NCCA:
- NCCA Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply Now! Get started NOW by checking out our NCCA Admissions page.
- Click here to view an informational slideshow.
- Click here to view the recorded informational meeting.
- Click here to view the School Calendar for the 2023-24 school year.