Class Schedules Sent for 2018-19
Class schedules for students in grades 7-12 were sent out in today’s mail. We’re doing things a bit differently this year, so keep reading to find out exactly what you need to do!
We’ve chosen classes based on the Personal Learning Plan you filled out at re-registration. (New students: We chose classes based on what you’ve taken in the past. You will probably have many choices to make.) This year, we’re sending out the whole schedule, so you can see when classes are meeting. This way, you can quickly understand why you may not be in all the classes you hoped to take.
If you need to make a choice between multiple classes or change your schedule in any way, you must contact the office by Friday, July 20. Call us at 308-946-3836 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Junior highers only have one choice to make: band, FCS, or study hall during 4th period.
- We encourage you to take only one study hall. You may have two study halls at the most. If you desire to be a teacher’s aide, your aiding period counts toward your two study hall total.
- You must be registered for seven classes. (This does not include any college courses you choose to take. You must be enrolled in seven classes through Nebraska Christian.)
- You are required to take Bible, English, and Social Studies each year you are enrolled at Nebraska Christian.
- Nebraska Christian also requires three years of science, three years of math, one year of fine arts, and 1/2 year of physical education for graduation.
If you have any questions, please call the office, and we’d be glad to help you with your class choices.